Guitar Dictionary | A-Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z | 0-9 | Symbol Dictionary

Blues Curl

A term used by blues guitarists to describe a quarter-tone bend, a bend creating an increase in pitch of half a semitone.

Synonymous With: Quarter-Tone Bend, Microtonal Bend

See Also: Semitone