volume swell

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z | A-Z | 0-9 | Symbol Dictionary

volume swell

A technique where the guitars volume control is used to create a fade in effect while playing a note or riff. A common technique involves having the pinkie of the picking hand wrapped around the volume control to allow the rest of the hand free to pluck the strinsgs.

Synonymous With: violining

Full Article on: volume swells

« Back