a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z | A-Z | 0-9 | Symbol Dictionary


The insulated wiring used to connect guitars to amplifiers, guitars to effects units or amp heads to speaker cabinets.

Synonymous With: lead, cord

Full Article on: amplifiers

« Back